Welcome to Megan Butzin Designs
Have a look around and hope you like something. I do all sorts of graphic design projects from coloring books, planners, stickers, notebooks, business printables and lots more. If you have something in mind that isn't listed here contact me and I can see if its possible for me to create for you.
I love to design and create things.
Megan Butzin - Graphic Designer
From rural Minnesota. I enjoy exploring the outdoors and raising a family of two children together with my husband.
Graphic Design Work experience
• Duties: Flyer, Senior Portraits, Book Cover artwork, Business Cards, Newspaper Advertisements, Invitations, Programs, Customer Service, CD label Design & Booklet, DVD Label & booklet, social media updates (twitter, facebook), videos weekly basis, disc bound planners & books, gifs (animated graphics), stickers, order forms and a lot more.
Contact me today meganbutzindesigns@gmail dot com
Graphic Designer/ Website Administrator
11/2006 - 6/2019
Montevideo Publishing Company
• Duties: Designing newspaper advertisements, pagination of pages, typesetting/formatting of articles, updating of web site daily along with social media posts on twitter and facebook, videos each week, archiving/backing up of newspaper documents/photos, creating forms, some customer service.
Graphic Design Intern
04/2006 - 07/2006
Prairie’s Edge Casino Resort
• Duties: Create ads for newspapers, business cards, signs, posters, banners, filing papers, update of company web site, in-house printing, brochures, menus, power point presentations, stickers, event tags, table tents, fax covers, post cards, and more.
2101 15 Ave. NW, Willmar, MN
Computer Arts and Publishing
• Courses: Computer Graphics 1 and 2, Desktop Publishing 1 and 2, Printing Processes, Multimedia Presentations, Layout and Design 1 and 2, Basic Photography, Technical Writing, Digital Imaging, Applied Math, PC/Mac, Employment Prep
• Programs worked with: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Streamline, Quark Express, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Typestyler, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.